Hse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City
Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City urgently required following position for Hse Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Hse Manager Jobs Vacancy in Scientific Technical Recruitment Limited Auckland City Jobs Details:
Hands on HSE role; drive safety in NZ. Travelling, mentoring and improving processes in a great company with excellent culture
- Lead safety culture in NZ
- Industry Leader – Iconic Organisation
- High level cross functional communication a must
Introduction Our client is an Australasian leader for their experience in high quality products in the formulation and manufacture of high performance protective and decorative coatings. They are now seeking a HSE Manager for NZ to lead and mentor the Regional and the Site Management Teams in HSE legislation and standards as well as ensure zero harm is maintained.
Requirements In this role you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining Safety compliance on site and in stores
- Safety audits and inspections as well as leading investigations and corrective actions
- Training and mentoring managers and staff in HSE, compliance and establishing safe work practices
- Robust reporting and monitoring of incidents
- Identifying new processes/practises for improvement
- You will have a bachelors in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent and a membership to SIA, AIOH, EIANZ would be ideal.
- A background that includes 6 years of similar experience
- Experience utilising HSE incident reporting (Tap root, RCA, ICAM) as well as advanced Microsoft Office
- Beneficial would be complimentary qualification like chemistry or Engineering, Internal Auditor qualifications (AS/NZ4801, ISO 9001, ISO 14001) or a Certificate in IV Workplace (TAE40140)
- Along with excellent communication skills you are comfortable training, presenting and speaking in front of groups.
You will be passionate about safety and compliance with the ability to make recommendations, minimise safety risk and have a great eye for detail. This is not a desk role, and there will be travel involved but you have the opportunity to join a growing and high performing company.
Apply today with an up to date CV and Cover Letter to Jonelle@str.co.nz quoting reference number 06/1712/JK