Records Consultant Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Defence Force Wellington Central
New Zealand Defence Force Wellington Central urgently required following position for Records Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Records Consultant Jobs Vacancy in New Zealand Defence Force Wellington Central Jobs Details:
This is a full time permanent (civ) position
- Have you mastered the art of designing robust solutions to business problems using efficient and effective processes combined with smart use of technology?
- Looking to work in an organisation that is embarking on a transformation journey to a digital records future?
- Do you want to be part of a growing team of experts that are committed to ensuring information improves business outcomes?
We want to hear from people who have a reputation for developing excellent working relationships. You will know how to ask good questions and understand what an organisation really needs. You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo. You can keep your cool in high pressure situations and you relish working in a greenfields environment.
You will be a sharp thinker with first class technical skills and a proven track record of developing useful, usable information solutions in collaboration with business partners. You will be experienced supporting and guiding people through process change. You leave the tech speak at the door and earn the respect of colleagues through both what you do and the way you do it.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a unique working environment within a great team.
Check out the great benefits for you and your family when you join NZDF!
If you are interested in joining a unique organisation and this opportunity sounds like you, apply now!
For further information, contact Paul Carroll (021) 193 4546 quoting NZDF- 1801018.
Applications close at 4:30p.m Monday 26 January 2018.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand (NZ) and be able to obtain and maintain the required level of NZ Government security clearance for the position applied for. The minimum citizenship and residency criteria for security clearances to be granted by the NZ Defence Force are as follows:
Higher level Security Clearance
- most preferably a NZ citizen who has resided continuously in this country for the last 10 years , OR
- is a citizen of, and/or has resided continuously in one or more of the following countries for the last 10 years : either Australia, Canada, NZ, UK or the USA; and has a background history that is verifiable and can be assessed as appropriate by the NZSIS towards a recommendation of suitability for a security clearance at a higher level.