Senior Digital Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Analog Recruitment Auckland City
Analog Recruitment Auckland City urgently required following position for Senior Digital Media Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Digital Media Manager Jobs Vacancy in Analog Recruitment Auckland City Jobs Details:
Are you a media planner buyer with 3+ years experience and ready to take the next step? Then lets chat.
As part of a global media agency, you will be taking responsibility for the digital planning and buying of a small amount of enterprise clients plus be a part of an award winning, innovative and collaborative team. As a senior member of an exciting team you will report directly to the Account Director and Business Manager and assist in the day to day management of projects and the team.
You will be responsible for:
- managing the campaign planning and buying- digital
- managing the implementation with the team
- delivering reporting -during and post campaign
- developing long lasting relationships with the clients
- presentation and pitches internally and client facing
Leadership skills would also come in handy! A passionate and personable personality the candidate should also be numbers savvy including being a legend on excel and powerpoint, so yes that means numerical accuracy is a given!
What you will need:
- 3+ years' experience in digital media communications or similar industry
- Digital media planning and implementation - including buying, campaign set up, tracking capabilities, reporting and evaluation
- Good understanding of all digital disciplines ie; SEM, SEO, programmatic buying, social, mobile etc.
- Strong experience using Media and billing systems e.g. Google Tools (Analytics), Mediamind, Nielsen NetRatings, Facebook ECT
- Ability to read and interpret data into a strong and strategic plan.
- Working for a large, global market leader
- Industry leading personal development and training
- Enterprise level clients
- Digital upskilling- Just a fun place to work...
- Salary 75-80k.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 024 0347
Alternatively if you are interested in hearing more about roles like this, please subscribe to our job alerts at www.analogrecruitment.co.nz
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.