Mechanical Hvac Project Manager Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Constructing Solutions Recruitment Ltd Auckland City
Constructing Solutions Recruitment Ltd Auckland City urgently required following position for Mechanical Hvac Project Manager Auckland. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Hvac Project Manager Auckland Jobs Vacancy in Constructing Solutions Recruitment Ltd Auckland City Jobs Details:
Our client is an Australasian Building Services Giant who specialise in HVAC, building services, energy efficiency, onsite power and refrigeration. With multiple offices in Australian and New Zealand they have over a 100 year operating period built a technical workforce in excess of 800 staff. They operate across multiple sectors including; Healthcare, Commercial, Infrastructure and Industrial.
Due to continued growth and the award of numerous downtown commercial projects they are seeking qualified and experience staff for their Auckland based team. Consistently rated as one of the worlds best cities to live Auckland is in the midst of a construction boom that is set to continue for some time.
Our client is actively seeking a HVAC Project Manager to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects in support of business objectives, according to deadlines and within budget. We are looking for a candidate who can effectively manage risk, maximize profits and further our relationship with customers.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Complete schedule of values, subcontract scopes and equipment buyout
- Develop full-scale project plan, as built drawings, coordination drawings, shop drawings, and construction schedules
- Work closely with business unit personnel to develop project requirements and determine project solutions
- Execute correspondence and forms necessary to each project
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and submittals
- Willingness to attend and effectively participate in project meetings
- Supervise field staff and maintain necessary labor logs for productivity tracking
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors
- Manage project closeout, punch lists and startup/O & M manuals
- Execute final inspection of projects, invoicing, retainage and customer satisfaction
- A minimum engineering qualification to HND or degree level
- Experience gained in a similar role working with a Major European Contractor
- Developed IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project etc.)
- Experience with Health and Safety
- The ability to plan, direct and control site activity
- Ability to control budgets and cash flow
If you wish to find out more about this rare opportunity to join a leading contractor who prioritize work life balance then please get in touch
Job Type: Permanent
- HVAC Project Management: 5 years