Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Company Wellington City
Company Wellington City urgently required following position for Room Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Room Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Company Wellington City Jobs Details:
This employer requires a hardworking student to fill a vacancy as a room attendant at their Wellington CBD based hotel.
You will be working 8 hours per week - these will not be set hours and candidates must be flexible around this.
Your tasks and duties will include but are not limited to:
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated.
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
- Report any lost property following correct.
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturers instructions.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management
- outstanding customer service skills
- impeccable verbal communication skills
- a honest and trustworthy personality